PTO Calendar of Events for 2012-2013
Box Tops for Education and Sunny D Labels– The PTO will continue collecting Box Tops and Sunny D Labels. This year we have added monthly Box Top collections to make it easier for our coordinator to manage. The PTO received over $2,000 for the 2011-2012 school year from Box Top Collections! Keep up the good work! The PTO will present the class with the most Box Tops collected with a prize at the end of the school year.
New Ongoing fundraisers this year:
· Campbell's Labels for education– Collect and send in Campbell’s soup labels! Look for the labels for education logo and cut out the barcode for collection. For more details: http://www.labelsforeducation.com/Earn-Points
· Tyson’s Project A+- Look for the “Support your School” logo on Tyson bagged and boxed products and clip the box enclosed in the dotted line on Tysons packages. For more details: http://projectaplus.tyson.com/Works/Default.aspx
· Ink Cartridges & cell phone collection– Send in empty ink cartridges and old cell phones. We can use these to purchase paper products from Staples and other office supply companies as well as get points or cash from other recycling companies.
· nTelos wireless referrals – If you are switching from cell phone providers from another carrier to nTelos, use Westwood as a referral and the PTO will receive $25 per referral!
· Fun NiteArt referrals– Fun Nite Art is a local business that offers art classes for all ages and stages. When you attend a Fun NiteArt event and use Westwood as a referral, the PTO will receive $10 per referral. For more details: http://www.funniteart.com/
PTO Newsletter & Forms
Click on the attachment below to view the newsletter & forms.
Use your browser's back arrow to return.